Wednesday, January 2, 2008

A little bit about this blog

I started Ma's Straw Dog Slaw Blog for a couple of reasons.  The first was to provide some documentation of the my adventures in making coleslaw.  The second sprang from my quest for a silly title for said documentation.

While I'm not the biggest of the fans of Arrested Development, I am happy to say I discovered the show in its last season and I regret that it was cancelled.  One of my favorite characters was the Bluth family laywer, Bob Loblaw.  Bob's name and web-based legal discussions (Bob Loblaw's Law Blog) provided the inspiration for the name of this blog.  With that in mind, I will strive to leave little snippets of Arrested Development sprinkled about.  I'm hoping this won't freak any of my cousins out too much.

Please feel free to leave comments and suggestions.  Thanks for stopping by!

kEnny