Saturday, September 12, 2009

Living in the Attic

Yes, I know it.  You are probably wondering why there isn't much here yet.  There are reasons, but I don't yet know how good they are.  My wife has asked me if I was going to be posting recipes, which I had intended to do, but I'm not so sure I want to have such a structure applied to this place yet.

I'm enjoying the process of gradually trying out new ingredients, so I think I may keep it loose and only comment on new combinations and discoveries, but leave the actual recipes to my readers.  Why would I do that?  For one, I'm lazy.  Isn't that enough?
My second reason also involves laziness: Other than when I've used the broccoli mix in a bag, I haven't really had to measure anything yet.

When I get to the point of refining these Franken-slaw creations for formal presentation, or if somebody sends me a recipe I want to try, I will DEFINITELY throw up the details. 

In the mean time, please enjoy the list of ingredients that we plan to try, and those we have already tried, just to the right.  The list of ingredients to try will include suggestions from readers, and as they get checked off I'll add notes to mention how they fared in the coleslaw.  It should be a lot of fun

No comments:

Post a Comment